I’m not using this account anymore. Get at me if you want the information for my new location on the Internet machine.
but I’ve gone elsewhere.
Since I’ve moved back to my godforsaken hometown, I’ve only had interactions with my parents and my dogs. Well, my parents are going out of town tomorrow for ten days, so I’ve been stocking up on books since I have virtually no friends in this town. It’s really not a big deal, a majority of my former classmates generally suck at life. I’d much rather spend my days in the hammock in my front yard with a book than spending money on lunch dates with people I don’t care about (Stephanie Carlin, you are the exception to this).
- The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
- Gift From The Sea - Anna Morrow Lindberg
- High Tide in Tucson; Pigs in Heaven; The Bean Trees - Barbara Kingsolver
- A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini
- One Hundred Years of Solitude; The General in His Labyrinth - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- On The Road - Jack Kerouac
- The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The History of Love - Nicole Krauss
- What Matters Most Is How Well You Walk Through The Fire - Charles Bukowski
Any other recommendations?